Thursday, April 27, 2006

Imprudence

Ah..I'm not really sure on how to define the title.
It just sort of popped into my mind..
I currently have an unhealthy mental state..
Shux!

I'm a MURDERER!

I killed an innocent chicken..
Reckless Driving you may call it..
I'm new!
So don't blame me please.
I hope I sent her/him to chicken heaven.
Anyway the chicken seemed quite drunk.
It just suddenly appeared out of nowhere and smashed right into the left headlight.
Haha!
Committing suicide..who knows..
Or maybe due to the pains caused by my first taekwondo training yesterday night.
Yes!
I have found something to do!
Kicking, punching, quite brutal..
We also ran around the sportscenter oval three times...
I take it back..
Two times..and walked off the last round..
Haha..barefoot I say!
It was fun considering my kimchi mode for the past month..

What I learned?
Chatting with Te Hatz on the phone is like committing sin.
About a thousand more years in purgatory..i hope.
NOt straight into hell.
Haha!

No comments: