Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hoping It's Henna

Aigoo.
I have pages 127-131 of my Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms Book to memorize.
I just ate Coffee Crumble hoping it would help me last through a probably sleep-deprived night.
I've really been shaky this day.
Why?
Because my muscular system and my cardiovascular system work in sync everytime I see Sir JC go through the small pile of index cards on his desk.
I hate it.
I hate recitation.
And then there was that Spanish "short skit".
It was really nice.
Although I didn't understand what was being said most of the time.
So there!
Yehey!
I swore to myself I'd talk about my day for this post.
But then again, it doesn't mean I can't talk about anything else right?
So here goes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Judy!
If you happen to pass by this page.
This is what I was asking about.
The Photoshop thing.
I want my name on his back!
Bwahahaha!
However photoshop-manipulated it might be!
But Jae!
Did you really have to have it that big?
Hoping it's really henna...

Credits to: DongBangWorld+Death Angel



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»