Sunday, July 30, 2006

Asian Invasion

*About to bang her head on the wall for such a lousy-jologs pare-lame title, then remembers her forehead injury so just decides on pulling her hair*

Off-Topic: I'm taking back what I said about David Sedaris just because he ate at Jollibee.
Bwahaha!
When he was asked about the Philippines.
He said that the only thing he knew about our country was that people ate at a place called Jollibee.
He really is a full-pledged humorist.

Anyway.
I wanted to share some of the songs I listen to everyday.
If one of you understands what it says, please do contact me.
If anyone WANTS the translations.
I shall also gladly provide them for you.
And just don't try to decipher the english raps.:)
Enjoy!


SMTown-"Red Sun"
35 Artists sung this song.
Bwahaha! I was dancing inside my room at 1:49 am last midnight while listening to this song.
There are some rough parts..(10 secs, i think..)..but it'll pass.:)



DBSK- "Oasis"
Hear the Dong Bang boys sing!!:)
Don't you dare bash Meke's enlish rapping skills..or lack of it.
I'd pull your eardrums out.:)
Just Joking.:)



BoA-"Touch"
Talk about Korean hotness.
Again.Some parts are choppy.

These are songs from the summer album of SM Entertainment.
It's summer in Korea so this is the best way (for me that is..) to liven up the rainy days!:)


I wanted to upload two more songs.. but the server was bitchy.Haha!
So I decided to post a video to make up for the audio.
Bwahaha!


DBSK- "My Destiny"
I love how they sing in Japanese.The song's jazzy, I think.
Harhar!

Go and appreciate!
That's all for today.
Hehe:)

No comments: