Monday, August 14, 2006

Marathon 101

"It Started with a Kiss"
I wasn't able to access the internet for two days because I was so hooked with this series.
And get this..
Inulan pa ko papuntang Divisoria mall while riding my uncle's humongous motorcyle.
It was quite addicting and satisfying.
Although the scenes were pretty predictable.
(Rhea! I'm taking back what I said. I think Goong's a tad better.)
Well, every series works through the like-love-hate-love-external force chuva-love-sickness-organ donor-miraculous recovery-rain scene-love-accident-amnesia-happy ending process.
It keeps me entertained though.
On the other hand, it did point out my lack of love life yet again.
[Not complaining]
Too bad it doesn't happen in real life.
Anyway, this was the first Taiwanese series I've watched after a long time.
I've been addicted with Korean series.
I got to recall the Chinese phrases Pei Chei taught me.
HArhar!
I also bought Spring Waltz (Korean drama)
Because I liked the looks of the girl.
She's so pretty!:)
But I haven't started it yet.
Maybe after the Phar Chem Revalida.
And yup!
SInce I've been abstaining from the internet.
I definitely missed seeing pictures of Jejung.
There are some new ones.
HEre you go!

Aigoo!
If I had one wish to make..
Jejung!!
Make me yours forevuh!
I swear!
Only he can pull off that outfit!
I love seeing him in jerseys and beanies.
Casual yet _______ !
(I don't want to fill the blank in from fear of being excommunicated from the Church)
Dear Lord!
I'm going to die a spinster.
I'm forever going to be comparing everyone to him.
Aish!
*Drool alert*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I miss the Dong Bang boys too!
Their Tokyo Perf was Holy hot!
Jae was dancing again.:)
[Top L-R] Micky Yoo Chun, Choi Kang Chang Min
[Bottom L-R] Xiah Jun Su, Young Woong Jae Joong, U-know Yunho
Weird names?
You won't mind it at all once you see them boys up on stage!
The best!
The underlined ones are taken.
Please don't like them??
HUh?
Thanks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One last thing! We have a new dog!She's a dark brown three-month old labrador! She's so sweet!
But I smell like shit everytime I cuddle her.
And she walks sideways. As if she doesn't have a sense of balance.

Time to study Physical Pharmacy!:)..actually that translated is "TIme to sleep.:)"

Credits: Bestiz, xFallenx of DBW

Forgive the stretched page. I got lazy..Maybe I'll resize it some other time.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aynaku Tin! Grabe, ampathetic ko, dinadowload ko ngayon yung episode 1 ng "It Started with a Kiss" sa youtube. HAHA! Is it that good? wala lang. I wanna get a copy of it. haha. putek.

Xtine said...

hahaha!
phiramin n lng kita jops.:)