Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Anniversary!!:)

My first blog entry about Dong Bang Shin Ki was posted last December 5, 2005.
I was using multiply back then.
And I can't believe it's already been a year since that day.
A year since I began lusting after Jae Joong.HAHA!
This day is important to me in ways some people would never understand.Hehe.

Naging makulay ang buhay ko nang ma-adik ako sa Dong Bang Shin Ki.
NAKS!!Amf!:)
It is really hard to elaborate.
Let's just say, in my entire life, I have never cried as much as I cried the day my mother told me I couldn't go to Malaysia.
HARHAR!

Anyway..JaeJoong.HAHA!
Yesterday was bittersweet.
I saw you kiss a girl.
I saw you in a dress, high heels and a waist-length wig.
I saw you drenched in blood.
But nothing could beat the expression that crossed upon your face when that ball grazed your balls.
BWAHAHAHA!
The way you stood there, clutched your precious jewels and sat in that "corner" made me love you even more!BWAHAHAHA!
Take good care of your testicles, I have humongous plans for those.
BWAHAHAHA!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!:)
DONG BANG SHIN KI IS STILL.and forever will be..Love..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Post Script:
Pinanindigan ko n tlga na I am a cheesy blogger..:)
Credits:
DBW:)

No comments: