Monday, December 18, 2006

One Week

7 days to go.
I think it's time to post up my Christmas wish list.:)

Both tangible and intangible.

1. Good health for my family, friends and Dong Bang Shin Ki.
2. The Prince in Prague Photobook
3. The 2007 Dong Bang Shin Ki Calendar.
4. A laptop.
5. A clubbox id.
6. Err?World Peace?
7. New Shoes

Both possible and impossible

1. Money for voice and dance lessons.
2. A new hair color
3. K-O-R-E-A BABY!!woot!!SPONSOR ME!!
3. Dong Bang Shin Ki Sighting.RAWR!
4. A kiss,hug and more from Kim Jae Joong.HARHAR!
5. 12 children

I don't care much about grades. Ne?
I hate studying.
Now more than ever.

-------------

Err.
I've never really thought about wishing for "someone".
But when I see "cute"couples around me...NOT THE X-RATED ONES.
Nakakinggit paminsan no?
Si boylet buhat ung bag ni girlet.
Si boylet hawak ung kamay ni girlet.
Si boylet yakap c girlet.
*Sigh*
Makes you want to fall in love.RIGHT?
But when I see this..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No matter how weird or stupid it might sound?

The reason for not having someone special suddenly becomes clear.

Simply because.

.

.

.

A person is incapable of emotion without her heart.

Did that make sense?

Potek. Ano n nmn pinagta-type ko d2?

HAHA!

No comments: