Saturday, February 24, 2007

Korean Village

Happy Birthday RHEA!!
Thank you for making our dream come true.Haha!
That is eating on a table with a "hot plate" in the middle.BWahaha.
SHABU SHABU Anyone?!

Rhea, Zhar, Judy, Andrew and I got home at about 2:00 earlier this morning.
We celebrated Rhea's birthday and we got to eat a LOT.
I really don't know how to narrate our adventures so I'm just going to enumerate it.

1. EATING bulgogi, bibimbap, and you-know-that-meat-wrapped-in-cabbage-delicacy-that-you-get-to-stuck-in-your-mouth-whole?WAH!Get me back there this minute!
2. Timed stoplights are love since you get to take pictures in the middle of a pedestrian lane.
3. Junior-Senior Promenade Post-Party in Baywalk? High-schoolers just keep on getting weird-er and jologs-er by the minute.
4. The moon was spectacular!
5. That ecstatic male-female performer in Music 21...(read: I think he was on ecstasy)
6. The human-lottery machine has risen from the shadows. Rhea-sshi! You shall kill yourself with your bawling one of these days. Your vocal cords would just spontaneously give up on you.
7. KTV is one entertaining hobby. The order of perfomance: Judy, Zhar, Myself, Rhea, Andrew.
8. That cute baby outside of our booth. I hope he grows up to have healthy eardrums after that.
9. "Hindi gumagana ung isang mike dito.."-Rhea. I love you girl!HAHA!(GIRL?--KADIRI)

BONUS: We slept at Zhar's place. We were already sleeping for quite a while when I felt something heavy on my chest. I looked down and saw Zhar holding on to one boob of mine. Bwahahahaha!! She was really cupping it. I would have laughed out loud if I wasn't dead to the world. I just removed her hand and felt my chest become lighter. BWAHAHAHA! Zhar! Sumosobra ka na ah!:)

JUDY, ZHAR, ANDREW AND RHEA!!!- I wouldn't exchange the friendship we have for anything in this world. YES, even Jae Joong.BWAHAHA!

사 랑 해 요!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.