Thursday, July 19, 2007

How?

Almost a month back since I last updated/blogged. I can almost see the cobwebs on the corners of the screen. Nah! Just kidding. I'd be downright scared if I see cobwebs in here. It would be a sign of some serious opthalmic disease I'd probably not want in this lifetime. Anyway, a lot has happened! A LOT. And I cannot remember everything. What I can remember clearly though, is every single conversation I had regarding, guess what?
THE FUTURE!

Mine.I mean.Or ours.Could be.

In just a few months, I would be marching and graduating and putting RPh at the end of my name! (RPh: Registered Pharmacist)..At nineteeen! Provided, of course that I pass the board examination. I'm eighteen years old right now. Good Lord! I'm basically a kid! Really I consider 18/19 as that! I'm not even legal yet! I am frightened by the responsibilities awaiting me. Especially now that both my parents are retired already and as I am the eldest, I am obliged to provide for US. For my family. The biggest responsibility in the world. So how am I going to do that at 19?

I am making a big deal of the age. I know. But I do have to chase after my dreams too, right? How paradoxical that I think I'm too young to work, but too old to do the things I really want. I am confused.

And.

Confusion is a bitch. The first-class kind.
(I was trying to be poetic. But I think I'll stick to less emotional variations of creative writing.)

This is a nice picture right?
Sorry.I just had to have one thing in here I am sure about.
GO FIGYUR.

Err..Scratch that last part. The picture won't cooperate.Comes out all blurry.




No comments: