Saturday, August 11, 2007

Miracles

Sleep deficiency keeps me high.:)
But that's hardly the point of this post.

Two days it has been, since I had eight hours of sleep. The first time was because I had to accomplish a term paper for marriage, uh..it's a 3-unit subject, stupid right? And the next was simply because I could not sleep.

I was hoping I could sleep in late today but then I remembered that I have an appointment with my dentist for my upcoming "surgery", this coming Friday. Darn wisdom teeth. I had a panoramic x-ray and it showed that the root of my tooth touches a nerve which would cause more pain and discomfort for me. So Doc Connie told me that they--pertaining to herself and the surgeon, would have to use a higher dose of anesthesia. Yikes.

So after that I went to SM to have my pimples remedied. Facials are painful procedures one has to endure all for the sake of graduation pictures. I also bought my sister a late gift, a tumbler.

And so we come to the interesting part. When I got home from SM, Rhea texted me. I told her I wanted to buy something new to wear. We were debating on whether we should go to UK, but then, Joplanne couldn't go so UK was out of the question. Her presence is necessary. Haha! And then, Rhea asked me if I wanted to go watch UAAP in Araneta. La Salle versus UST. Pretty interesting. We asked a bunch of other people if they wanted to come with us, but in the end only the two of us were able to go. We texted Andrew and they were already in Araneta so we asked them to buy tickets for us, Lower Box worth 250. Hehe.

When we arrived at Araneta, we got the tickets from Andrew and Ray only to find out that the tickets were at the La Salle side of the coliseum. That was bad, bad, bad news since we wanted to shout our lungs off and that would probably be quite an impossible feat with Green Archers around. Bottom line was--We cheer, we die. But luck was with us, since the ticket exchanging booth found two people who were Archers and were on the UST side. After two minutes, we were home, although the part we were sitting in were still dotted with a few archers.

Err..before we entered the Coliseum, we saw Joseph Yeo. And guess who was two seats behind us. Darn right. Joseph Yeo. Haha! The details of the first three quarters are quite gruesome for Thomasians. We were behind La Salle all the way. BUT! When all hope was gone, and everyone was already psyching themselves for a loss, wah!! UST made 11 points I think in less than two minutes! The game was tied at 69 when the buzzer sounded. We were jumping so hard, Rhea accidentally, or maybe intentionally tugged my blouse of and I was shoulder+bra strap naked for a while.haha!

UST won at overtime by I-can't-remember-how-many-points but I wasn't thinking about the numbers. What I was thinking about is that anything is possible if you really put your heart to it. As corny as it may sound, I think I learned a lesson. Haha! WOOT! As Coach Pido would say. Never say die!:)

Oh. And I can clearly remember telling Rhea the moment we sat down, "Sana may overtime."

I have an angel's tongue. (Dilang Anghel)...hehe..

Plus! JM was fantastic! Ang galing nia..:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gurl! bkit mo kinalimutan ang lucky charm?? haha! nman c kish co!! hehe