Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Psychological Warfare

This week started out really freaky. My mind and soul, perhaps was and is still filled with fuzzy, turbid thoughts that even I cannot comprehend. I frequently find myself feeling euphoric for no reason at all that it's actually scaring me. As I have proclaimed yesterday, I think I might have the beginnings of a bipolar disease. That's the only thing I can conclude from my..err..symptoms. Or maybe just because Miura Haruma is so heartbreakingly and boyishly cute? Hehe. Or maybe because my brother and I watched "The Omen" and almost shit our pants from fright? Yes. The cowardice runs in the family.
Another thing was that, yesterday, I felt like I was going to die already. Again because I was feeling so happy for no reason. I thought yesterday was my last here on earth. It's just that sometimes I really do feel like I have this recessive clairvoyance in my system. Really. And I'm quite sure I'm still sane.
Diagnose me. Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in love ka girl? HAHAHA