Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Boredom Kills

*A BIG BIG sigh*
That was strong enough to break first little pig's house.
Finally!!

It's officially summer!
No more biostat defenses!
That was probably the one thing I don't wanna go through again.
Although I know I would.
Ok Lng.
Two years to prepare.

Ahm.
Walang masabe.
I wanted to blog yesterday.
While the adrenaline rush was still "sky high".
(Winks to Judy and Lea)
Unfortunately,
My grandparents were here.
I didn't want to use the computer while they were in residence.
why?
I'm afraid my Alzheimer's inflicted grandmother might ask questions.
I'm scared of her.
Haha.

Anyway.
After we had our thesis book binded yesterday,
Lea, Judy, Zhar, Rhea and I
went malling.
And it was fun.
Wala tlga ko makwento.
That's about it.

What I want to learn?
How to order stuff from yesasia.
I've been hearing how wonderful the Jap album of TVXQ is.
I want a copy.Haha.

No comments: