Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bizarre Realms

My room is a total mess.
The floor is so cluttered up with pieces of paper from the recently-ended school year, cd's, and lots of other stuff.
I am actually afraid that the clutter, with the help of some external force, might produce some kind of blackhole that would suck me up into another dimension, hopefully landing me in front of Jeje's doorstep.

I want to take a summer job.
Unfortunately, all those years in elementary, apparently didn't teach me anything.
I don't know how to make a good-old-bio data.

I want to take piano lessons again, for the fourth time.
I actually think I'm gonna make it this time.
I've got three inspirations.
Bwahahaha!

I wanna do yoga.
I want to get my belly button pierced.
I'm just worried about a teeny weeny thing.
I've got a mole right were you get your belly button pierced.
Don't moles have roots?
I wonder..
Would I get mole cancer if I have it pierced?

And I wanted to share the weirdest dream I had this past week.
Jeje: you know, the man I want to have 12 kids with?
There, he was in UST wearing the Pharmacy Uniform.
And, while he was walking his sexy walk, in front of the cashier's office,
we had this eye-contact moment.
And yes, I was about to follow him and obey his every bidding,
when I stumbled and found Ken, another classmate, holding my ankle, preventing me to go worship my master.
Bwahaha.
It was so funny.
And that's about the end of my romantic interlude with Jeje.
Hehe.NOt!.I'm so pathetic these days.


Jeezh.
My brain's turning into goo.
I wonder about the most unimportant things.

What I learned?
You know you love someone,
If you cry your eyes out for him.
And yef!
I think I do.
Bwahahaha!

No comments: