Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Harassed?

What goes up must come down.
It's called Karma.

Judy was planning on ambushing some guy at school and then pretending she knew him from somewhere. And we were so excited to see how it would turn out.

But now, I'm not that excited.

I was on my way home with SB and we were riding this big jeepney. I was so happy because usually, we weren't comfortably seated. But this time, we were the only ones riding the jeep except for these two women up in front. Then just as these women disembarked from the jeep, five men, between the ages of 18-20 rode the jeep and positioned themselves in a way that SB and I were in the middle. Then the guy beside me poked me in the shoulder and exclaimed in a loud voice..

"Kilala kita ah!"

Then I get this look on my face that says:

'Duh!? Pano kita makikilala eh ang mga lalaking kilala ko lng eh mga classmates ko..'

Then he said..

"Ay sorry, kala ko c Sarah.."

Like who the hell is Sarah?!

And SB was not talking anymore.

Then these guys, were like..

"Pare d mo pala kilala eh, d magpakilala tayo!"

Then I told SB.

"SB, bka holdapin tyo.."

Then this guy in orange (too bad he was kinda cute), said:

"Pare mukha daw tyong holdaper, natatakot na sayo, pno yn..mas nakakatakot ako.."

But they were really saying it in a comical way so I wasn't really that disturbed.

They didn't look like criminals but this guy beside me was really pissing me off! He was like:

"UST dn b kyo.? UST dn kc kme eh."

And I said.."O cge, O cge.."

Then before he went down, he said "Miss, sorry tlga.."

And I was thinking..

'Sorry your ass!.You did that deliberately!'

What a couple of jackasses.

I actually gave them the finger..actually..their backs the finger.

I just couldn't do it in front of their faces.

What I learned?
Never ride an empty jeep. It's just so vulnerable to the rejects of nature. Am so bad!

No comments: