Friday, March 10, 2006

Martians take me!


The spirit is willing.
But the flesh is weak.

Well maybe the spirit isn't willing, but the flesh is definitely weak.

I hope I can live in Mars for the next two weeks.
I think they have more hours daily than our measly 24 here on Earth.

There just isn't enough time for Biostatistics defenses and Parasitology handouts and Physical Chemistry Lectures and f*cking Literature Scrapbooks, more like Crapbook.

The freakazoids just add to my perpetually growing list of concerns.
(To know who the freakazoids are, please refer to my Multiply account. Thank you.


There's just two weeks left for this semester but the load we have is good for, maybe a whole new sem.




What I learned?

Completely nothing, except perhaps that the lower the melting point the higher the degree of unsaturation, but what has that got to do with real life anyway?

No comments: