Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Class Picture Blunders

I love my brother.
I never thought I would admit that.
But he keeps me sane these past few days.
Sane from my crazy world of having nothing to do besides eat and sleep.

It was clearance day yesterday.
I also got our class picture.
And when I got home,
my brother and I decided to play a little game.
I would ask him questions about 2G Pharmacy and he would choose from the class picture.
Here goes.

1. Who do you think has a boyfriend?
Paolo points: Manilyn, SB, Karen, Grace, Ryza

2. Who do you think has got the highest grades?
(I limit the choices to the first and second rows)
Paolo points: Kathleen, Honey, Aleli

3. Who do you think are the two Maristians?
Paolo points: Paul and Jo Marie

4. Who do you think is from the seminary?
Paolo points: Paul

5. Who do you think is from Taiwan?
Paolo points: Pei Chei

And some questions are better left unsaid.
Hehe.
But the highlight of our little game was when he said:

"Ate," points to Ael, "India man ba 'to?"
(I burst out laughing)

and oh!when he said,

"Asan nga ba c Te Happee? Ah eto," points to Charlene.
(I burst out laughing even more)

Oh! I will miss 2G!
*Big sigh*
No offense to anyone!

What I learned?
Something totally unconnected to my entry.
Boredom can really make you crazy.
I was crying a lot a while ago,
For lack of better things to do.
Hehe!

No comments: