Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Grand Slam

An inch a year.
I ate 6 slices of an 18-inch pizza.
I am officially legal today.
Have I done anything really worth while?
Nothing.YET.
But I feel happy.

Why No. 1

My friends gave me a single rose.
But that rose was passed on from one person to the other.
Them people held my hands and we danced there in the hallways.

My friends gave me three balloons.
But those balloons got me wishes from random people.

My friends gave me a cake.
Something I got to share with Drew, Reg, Jacq, Edward, JM, Kara.

My friends gave me a candle for the cake.
I got a wish for that as well.

Why No. 2

My family and I pigged out on pizza.
Haha!
My mother wanted to cook pancit for me.
But I opted for pizza.
She wanted for us to go out and eat dinner outside.
But I opted for pizza.
I just wanted to be home on my birthday.
It's that simple.

Post Script:
I make the cheesiest blog entries on the planet.
Boo Me!:)
Thank you Lord!
For giving me wonderful years.:)
I am 18.
And still counting.:)







2 comments:

ttik said...

hey happy birthday bat d kasama d2 ung ginawa kong coke cheers! hmmp!

hehehe


happy birthday ulet nung birthday mo! hehehe

you write good stuffs!

maybe god has a purpose why he never allowed you to go to korea yet... mayube because you will drool over those popstars and you will get busted by their far fetched fans... hehehe! joke!

huy basta tanks for always being nice to me... peace!

Xtine said...

kitt!!
i'm so sorry..
but i appreciated it just as well!!
thanks ha!:)