Monday, November 13, 2006

Invisible Claws

Nothing interesting happened today.
Except perhaps for that ambush interview at the back of the Main Building, with Andrew itching to answer the interviewer's question. About what you wanted for Christmas.
Aside from that just drew some..err..things for pharmacognosy laboratory, discussed in pharmacology, and discussed some more in quality control.
Last Friday was quite interesting..*evil smile*
My mouth was stagnant while we had two hours of lecture.
And after that I was so eager to go home.
On my way down the main stairs, I ALMOST BUMPED INTO KEAN!!
Oh my gosh!!
I've always wanted to see him strolling around UST!
But it was so unexpected.
Thankfully, my jaw didn't drop. Although in my mind, it did.HAHA!!
And then, he kept walking towards the cashier.
After a few seconds of hesitation, I ran back to our classroom to tell Andrew.
BUt he wasn't there.
Fortunately Zhar and Judy were there to help me cope with my excitement.
I swear I could have gone into shock, adrenaline rush maybe.
A vein in my brain could have popped due to immense blood rushing to my brain.
HAHAHA!!
Anyway, he was so handsome!!His skin was so good.HAHA!!
Boyfriend material!:)
Just not for me.AS IF!?
Darn, he was a couple of inches shorter than me.
Maybe he's five feet five inches.HAHA!:)
There. I love my experiences involving staircases.HAHA!
And this entry's going to end in one simple way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have four words for him.
BITE ME, DAMN IT!:)

Credits for the pic: tintin@tvfxqworld.cjb.net/dongbangworld

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new layout dear. :P at aba! infurness talaga, pogi nung kean ha... kahit na vocalist siya Calla Lily... PWEDE. haha.

Xtine said...

dear?bwahahaha!
maam aranda isdatyu?
jops you better watch the video sa previous entry ko..haha!

ttik said...

hmmp... kaw talaga drooler ka rin! hehehe?! galing talaga magsulat! enjoy talaga ako magbasa ng blog mo!

ttik said...

happy birthday to you.... happy birthday to you.... happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you.... maligayang bati, maligayang bati, maligayang maligaya, maligayang bati.... happy birthday christine...

Xtine said...

kitt!thank you!:)