Friday, January 26, 2007

A Special Day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HAPPY 21st/22nd BIRTHDAY KIM JAE JOONG!!!!
The most beautiful person in the world.
This past few months you have shown as the true Jae Joong behind the shy smiles.
The funny one. The one who likes watermelon..:)
I have read blog entries for his birthday from people like me.
People who love him.
People who have seen him.
The depth of their..I mean our love for him extends through the oceans.
That even though the chance to get to meet him is close to none,
we still are here to support him.
I have known people who have really gone the distance just to see him.
And that fact makes it even harder for me to claim that I do love that guy.
I haven't done anything.
I just stare at him through the computer screen every single day.
I listen to him sing. I watch him dance. I watch him act.
I buy their albums.
I have supported him for more than a year now and that really seems trivial compared to those others who have known him from the start.
I am stupid I know.
Really, really stupid.
But it can't change the fact that this boy occupies a part of my heart I didn't know existed.
The part that aches with his pain.
The part that beats hard with his smiles.
Jae Joong - AH!
I know you will never be mine.
I want to see you.
Just once.
And I'd live on the memory forever.:)
I do love you.:)
Please always take care of yourself and never let rumors get you down.
You are very special to a lot of people and I am amazed at your capability of keeping your feet firmly on the ground amidst the fame and fortune that comes with your way of life.
Never ever change.
We love YoungWoong JaeJoong just fine.:)
P.S.
Oh, God!
I badly want twelve babies.
Jaejoong babies.:)

No comments: