Friday, March 23, 2007

S-E-N-I-O-R

After the hellest semester in my entire life..(obvious ba almost one month walang entry?)
I still refuse to believe that I shall be providing for my family come next year.
I can finally say good bye to Pharmacology, Quality Control, Manufacturing and OH YES! Pharmacognosy po!
On the down side..
Hello to the THESIS semester, Toxicology, Quality Control: The Next Level..(haha!), Dispensing (read: Trilogy cla ng Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms at Manufacturing) and some other minor subjects.
I was planning to burn all those handouts, photocopies, powepoint print-outs but that would be dangerous and would add to the pollution so I'm probably just gonna stack them up and sell them to some junk shop.
I'd take a picture before I throw them out of my life.
BWAHAHA!
I'm so happy this semester's over!

There's always a but to a happy story right?
I can't see myself working yet..GAH!
But I have to you see?
No choice eh..
Kunde mangangayayat mga dambuhala kong kapatid.
Probably I'd work for a few years as a flight stewardess..(LABO!Pharmacy ako d ba?)..since it pays well and I have no other use for my height aside from being summoned to get things in high places..HAHA!
I really want to study a cultural course in another country..(san kya un?)
Then I'd find a job or maybe put up a business with friends..(ui..remember CHRISPEERIBS?)

STOP!
I don't want to think about the future.HAHA!
We just have to let it happen.
I must concentrate first on passing college and THEN!
I must decide what I really want to do.:)

No comments: