Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Beginning

Highlights of the First Day of School:

1. OMFG!GLobal Warming is shitty. I stayed at school from about 7 am to 6 pm. I arrived at my house at about 7 pm only to be questioned by my mother, "Bket para kang nasunburn?" And when I looked at the darned mirror. I saw myself, almost comparable to a baked KAMOTE. I wasn't aware of the redness of my face. ANG INIT LORD!

2. Watching the first years queuing up while holding their registration forms is amusing.

3. People-watching as Judy would call it is bad for my soul but extremely good for temporary happiness.

4. I have fully developed an attraction, a fetish actually, over cute boys with shoulder bags. Let me make myself clear, those boys who actually look manly while carrying the bags. The bags actually compliment their masculinity, not the other way around. GAH! I wanna bite them. Haha!

5. My pharmacology professor have opened my eyes to the truth that we would be butchering frogs, rats, mice, turtles, pigeons and other unfortunate species of lesser importance this semester. It would also include incineration, cervical dislocation, asphyxiation by hyperbaric carbon dioxide and overdosage of anesthesia. RAWR!

6. I am calling the attention of anyone who knows a male commerce student, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, with pale skin, amazingly almond shaped eyes and perfect bone structure. Please tell him I am available. HAHAHAHA! Ang gwapong bata tlga nun! He caught my eye!:)

By the end of the day, we already have scheduled quizzes, experiments and preparations. If you think first days are purely fun, think again.:)

No comments: