Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BrainFreeze

My head hurts.

Try chomping down two scoops of ice cream plus crushed ice..Ow!

Aigoo! Jeje is so hot! He melts the ice in my brain and makes me want to..uhm..eat more ice cream..hehe..

We had our last physical chemistry torture sheet knina. I just wasted my good old white uniform plus 60 pesos as transportation money. The test made me ask myself, "Am I in the right classroom?", "Is this the right test?". I wasn't sure of one single answer. Except maybe about the osmosis thingy. I would've been really stupid to not get that. Osmosis has been in my cerebrum since my darn-botany-days.

So, what am I doing in front of the computer now? I've got about 30 enzymes to memorize, all of which are utilized in the mitochondria which is so damned microscopic I've been wondering why-the-hell are we still meddling with its quiet "factory-like" work.

AYAKO NA MAG-ARAL!
(at least for the time-being)

For heaven's sake!! Summer na! My brother and sister's just bumming around our house!! Stop this nonsense!!

What I learned?
Ah, Jeje could make me want to eat more ice cream and make me forget studying too!
I don't really know if that's a good or bad thing.

No comments: