Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Unaccepted stuff

I brought my hard-bound biochemistry book for the biochem finals.
Hoping I would be able to cram for fifteen minutes.
Guess what?
The precious fifteen minutes were spent mourning over the truth and nothing but!
We are 2G no more.
Not because we'll be 3G.
But because we'll be like those Sodium Chloride crystals that when put in water, would completely ionize.
In layman's terms, we'll be dissolved, and the reaction is definitely irreversible.
Ever since we learned during our first year days, that we might get dissolved, the thought has been terrorizing us ever since.
Sure there are times we wanted it done and over with,
But two years of "togetherness" and "ups and downs" (naks!), is not easy to forget.
Imagine those people sa Big Brother house.
Kung makangawa parang namatayan pag napalayas.(hehe!)
We might not be that vocal in expressing our frustrations on "what might have beens" for the next school year.
But it's definitely there.
The approximate distribution would be seven students per section.
Take note: It's alphabetical.
Which means the S people I'm mostly with, would still be together.
Meaning I, being an M will be with the M people.
Which is really not that bad.
My thoughts aren't quite cohesive as of the moment.
I don't think I'm making much sense.
But un.
Magkakahiwalay hiwalay na kme.
But we'll definitely see each other again.
Maybe not as often as we would want.
But as often as we need to pour out our well-kept stories that only a two-year friendship would understand.
Parang wala n tlga kong sense..
Meron p ba.??
Hehe..
What I learned?
Bad news before an exam, is bad news doubled. Try to reserve it after, when you could already "dirtyfy" your uniform by kicking your legs on the floor in frustration. Plus you could also cry your eyes out and not worry about your dispersed mascara. Not that I use one, but Rhea does.:)

No comments: